How Super Fly Monkey Works
NEVER point or aim Super Fly Monkey or ANY Barn Yard Flying animal at another person. The Source Group is not responsible for accidents or injuries resulting from or related to use of any item sold through any of our websites or via Amazon.com.
It’s simple and easy to use Super Fly Monkey. In just seconds, you’ll be having fun with the hottest toy/gift on the market today. Make sure you watch the video on our home page to see how easy it is to use Super Fly Monkey.
- Remove the "Pull Tab" from the back of Super Fly Monkey. This will allow Super Fly Monkey to scream as it flies through the air. Please note that when you pull the tab, Super Fly Monkey will scream to let you know he’s active and ready to fly.
- Insert your fingers into the pouches on Super Fly Monkey’s hands.
- With your fingers in the Super Fly pouches, extend your arm while holding Super Fly Monkey’s body with your free hand.
- Pull the body of Super Fly Monkey back as far as you like (moving to Sling Shot mode).
- Release your pull hand and watch him fly and listen to him scream as he soars through the air!
How to Use with Children
Some smaller children, may find that there fingers get tired in the "Sling Shot" position. It's very easy for an older child or adult to help. Here's how:
- Turn your palms towards the sky.
- Using both index fingers, insert one each into the pouches on Super Fly Monkey's hands.
- Extend your arms out away from your body.
- Have the child pull the body of Super Fly Monkey down and release when ready.
- Super Fly Monkey will soar through the air
Who is Super Fly Monkey for?
Super Fly Monkey is intended for children ages 5 – 95. This is a toy / gift that will catch the attention of anyone, regardless of age. We have road tested Super Fly Monkey at playgrounds and at sports bars, and the reaction has been the same with all age groups:
What is that?!
Let me try it!
Where do I get one?
Get your Super Fly Monkey! They also make the World's Greatest Stocking Stuffers -- be a hit with kids of all ages this year!
Under license by Scenario LLC / Patent #6,808,437